Member Services Representative
THE PLANET FITNESS MISSION
We at Planet Fitness are here to provide a unique environment in which anyone, and we mean anyone, can be comfortable in a diverse, judgment free zone where a lasting, active lifestyle is built. Our product is a tool. A means to an end. Not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. In the end, it’s all about you. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected. We are not here to kiss your butt, only to kick it if that’s what you need. We need you, because face it, our planet wouldn’t be the same without you. You belong!ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW Title: Member Services Representative Reports to: Club Manager FLSA: Non-Exempt THE OPPORTUNITY
Look no further if you like to have fun, positively impact people, and grow your leadership skills in the coolest place on the planet. Your opportunity has arrived!United PF is dynamic, growing and continually evolving. If you thrive in a changing environment and have a passion for people, then United PF may be the place for you. A role with United PF Partners is an opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would love working for a rapidly-growing company that changes people’s lives for the better each and every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls club, then this may be your dream job! What You'll Be Doing
As a Member Services Representative you are a high energy, positive member of the team providing members with an unprecedented experience and encouraging them in achieving their fitness goals. You will make them feel like family in a clean, judgment-free environment. You will create “raving fans” by delivering +1% customer service, continually engaging and encouraging our members to succeed on their fitness journey.
- You will ensure our club is super clean because our members value this and we’re known for that too.
- Finding new and current members to join the fitness trainer in fitness classes.
- You’ll impress new and existing members when you introduce them to our Black Card amenities. They’re going to want these benefits!
- You will help the entire team at the welcome desk checking in our members while providing
greetings and farewells to them. Assist with fun energetic, non-high-pressure tours, as well as member enrollment, and other club responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate – love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
- Your schedule will vary. Shift could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for helping others.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to occasionally lift, push, or pull at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, bend, balance, stoop, kneel, twisting, or crouch.
APPLY AT: https://united-pf-holdings.careerplug.com/jobs?loc=1100