Baker / Crew Member
Immediate Interviews Available: May 28 & 29 / June 1
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are someone who has a passion to serve, is reliable, enjoys baking & likes to learn in a fast-paced environment, then Crumbl Cookies is the place for you! Come be a part of this fast-growing company where we "bring families & friends together over the best box of cookies in the world!" All shifts available 5 a.m. - midnight, Monday - Saturday.
Crumbl is proudly building a reputation consisting of incredible tasting cookies and creating raving fan experiences every day while providing a clean, safe, and welcoming environment. This reputation is only possible with an individual who is dedicated to offering world class cookies, raving fan experiences, and serving the team & customers.
To be a successful baker, you must be efficient, friendly, focused on food quality & customer satisfaction, decisive, attentive & have a strong understanding of our baking techniques.
JOB DUTIES (including but not limited to):
- Customer service
- Mixing dough (18+ years old)
- Balling dough
- Cleaning the store
- Decorating cookies
- Cleaning & restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized & prepared for the next shift.
- Must be 16 years or older to apply
- No previous experience necessary
- Strong communication, time & resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients & products
- Basic math & computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders & create amazing baked goods
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend & holiday availability
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment
- Stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances for extended periods
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Excellent communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
ESSENTIAL ROLE FUNCTIONS:
- RAVING FANS SERVICE: Instinctively serve the customer with a smile & genuine intentions to provide customers with a great experience.
- BAKING CRUMBL COOKIES: Follow Crumbl recipes with precision & care. Pay close attention to the details of each cookie bringing a quality experience every time.
- PRESENTATION & CLEANLINESS: Be detailed with each cookie’s presentation. Continuously clean as well as keep the kitchen areas organized & safe.
- TEAMWORK: Understand the importance of executing your individual responsibilities but also show a desire & effort to support fellow crew members perform tasks.
- WORK-ETHIC: Committed to giving excellent effort in all responsibilities & tasks.
- EFFICIENT: Provide Crumbl products in a timely manner. Commits to performing all duties extremely well at a quick pace.
- TECHNOLOGY: Understand & use Crumbl technology efficiently.
- KITCHEN EQUIPMENT: Safely & properly operate Crumbl kitchen equipment & utensils. Show respect & ownership over the equipment, utensils & other kitchen material.
- Sampling cookies
- 50% off cookies
- Regular performance collaboration & career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Recognition awards
- Sundays off
Crumbl Website: crumblcookies.com
Crumbl Instagram: @crumblcookies
Crumbl Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crumblcookies
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Curbside pickup available, surfaces sanitized regularly, etc.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)