Customer Service Representative - Fulltime
Job duties: Act as customer service representative, who maintains a positive attitude and communicates with the management team. Must have a positive team spirit. Duties include; processing of garments into dry cleaning software system. Must be able to work in an efficient manner to meet high volume and time constraints while maintaining a safe work environment. We have high standards for our employees because we provide the BEST quality in dry cleaning and customer service in the industry. Be a dynamic part of our team today!
APPLY AT: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/224470469550340/?job_browser_list_id=f34a6cb07664d&job_feed_query_id=-7932932891705703710&source=job_browser&waterfall_session_id=e273a1f3-6db1-41bd-b66a-6ad6db199729
* Talks with customers, primarily face to face.
* Receives incoming orders.
* Delivers completed orders.
* Records information into the computer for customer service.
* Follows all correct procedures and guidelines.
* Properly inventories and sorts items.
* Immediately inform management of shortages or customer complaints.
* Assumes responsibility for all components of the job from start to finish.
* Responds promptly to customer needs Qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED; one to three months related experience and /or training or combination of education and experience.
* Physical demands: Required to stand; walk and frequently lift
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Full Time
* Competitive Weekly Pay
* Medical & Dental Benefits Available
* Vacation and Holiday Pay