Shift Schedule: 6am-2pm, 2pm-8pm
FT, average 40 hours per week, may work some weekends and/or holidays, as needed
PT, average 30 hours per week, may work some weekends and/or holidays, as needed
PRN, on call, as needed
About the Company:
We are a new assisted living and memory care community in the Liberty Park, AL area dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Greet and assist residents and visitors in a polished, professional, discrete manner. Manage the front desk sign-in and out process for visitors and vendors. Handle and direct incoming phone calls. Inform residents or staff of the arrival of guests, packages, and flowers.
- Accommodate resident requests for assistance - referring to other staff as necessary.
- Provide marketing information to visitors.
- Assist Lifestyles Department with program / event reservations; collect program / event fees; maintain accurate records.
- Maintain and regularly update database of resident general information and update/distribute resident phone list. Handle other clerical duties as assigned.
- Support other departments as needed to ensure high quality resident service.
- Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor.
Why You Are Qualified:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- At least one (1) year of related work experience in customer service required.
- Prior work experience preferably in the long-term care, hospitality industry, or related field preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, organized, proficient in Microsoft Office products, effective verbal communication skills, courteous, professional, good listener, experience supporting a busy office, able to work independently. Must physically be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them this link. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask, everyone that enters the community has to answer a questionnaire.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, AL 35242: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)